Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Dreaded call from Caitlyn
Troy was off today, so he was at home with no car. Zack had school, Caitlyn and I both worked. This afternoon, mom and I were documenting peacocks to ultimately decide what to keep and what to sell. I got a call from Caitlyn asking me to transfer money to her card so she could get lunch. I sent some and within a few minutes got another call from her in hysterics. I couldn't understand anything she was saying. She was screaming and crying and all I got was something about Arby's and that she was sorry. I finally just asked if I needed to come there. She yelled YES! and hung up. We really had no idea what was going on. Zack and Dad both got in my truck and we headed that way. It didn't really hit me that she had been in a wreck until the fire truck pulled out with it's lights on in front of us. Turns out, she had turned in front of another car and it had spun her completely around into another lane. There was no way her truck was going anywhere. She finally calmed down and was able to talk to the officers. In the other car, the passenger had a cut on his leg and was taken away by ambulance. Caitlyn was physically fine and the other driver was also. It's amazing how fast your situation can change! Caitlyn's truck was towed to storage and the search began for replacement parts...or another truck...who knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment