After driving three hours to get here, Zack and I have been sitting here at Linn State outside of the CAT instructor offices for about 20 minutes waiting on him to be called in to test. Just two minutes ago the instructor came to get him. I know we've come to a time when my oldest is moving on into adulthood, but it isn't going to be an easy trip for me. I pray now that he does his best and the true extent of his intelligence becomes visible to the instructor. I pray that if this is Gods will, that Zack will pull through with flying colors. I'm sick to my stomach thinking that in a few short months he will head to college. I'm proud of the man that he has becoming and excited to see where he will go, but I'm still his momma and its pretty hard to hold back these tears as I sit here alone just waiting....
No comments:
Post a Comment