Saturday, August 7, 2010
Another Kid Driving!
Caitlyn got her driving permit last Monday. Wow! driving with a girl is much different that driving with a boy! I'm gonna have to go on heart meds by the time she learns. I told her not to panic and take her time...that we had full coverage on the truck if something happened to happen. We live out of the city limits, which is perfect for less traveled roads for her to learn on. On her second time out, we nearly missed a curve and almost ended up in a corn field! She just drove and drove...putting us somewhere I had never been. I figured I was going to have to find us on the GPS for us to get back home. Amazing though, if you turn enough times, you eventually end up back to something you recognize. Caitlyn didn't care...she just wanted to drive. She's got about 6 months of driving on the permit, which puts it a couple of months past her 16th birthday before she can test for her regular license. She's still shopping for a car...I'm hoping we can find her one in time for her to practice driving in it. Only 6 more years before the youngest drives....if I survive that long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment