Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of Homeschool 2011

Our first day of homeschool started this morning.  I'm impressed with how things went.  Zack is taking auto technology at Franklin Tech again this year, so he is gone during the morning.  We are almost moved into the new school room Troy built last year.  It is much more peaceful than trying to concentrate in the middle of things in the house.  Most of our curriculum  is in place, but we do still have a few holes to fill in before we get too far into the year.  Caitlyn and Kyle do most of their classes during the morning time and Zack will fill in his during the evening.  The most popular class this year?  Rosetta Stone Spanish!  The kids race to get to the computer first.  I'm assuming we will fly through this course and will have to order the next one.  Troy and I are trying to do the course also, but the kids are going at a much quicker rate that we are.  It's hard to believe I have a Senior, Junior and 6th Grader this year...time flies so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment