Yesterday, I got a call from Caitlyn for us to come get her and move her back home. She says it will be temporary until she can save enough money to get a regular apartment instead of an extended stay motel. She is planning on giving her notice at Silver Dollar City and working back home for now and driving to and from school in Springfield. I was glad to hear she was finally ready to come back home, but I know she is still a kid and finding her place in this world is going to take her time. I'm trying my best not to interfere unless she asks, but keeping quiet on things has become increasingly difficult. After Troy got off work we made the trip back to Branson with the intentions of loading her up and bringing her home. Unfortunately, that decision didn't come easy for Caitlyn and when we arrived, she hadn't packed anything up. It was a long night, especially since Troy had to work this morning. We survived and she is home today...for how long? Who knows....
No comments:
Post a Comment