A huge combination of events yesterday made for a sleepless night last night. I'm going on barely 3 hours sleep and fading pretty quick. We sent Caitlyn off today for a 4 day rifle camp in Marshall, MO. She will be home Sunday afternoon. Zack and I milked this morning and literally were soaked from the rain by the time we were done. Granted, we were in the barn to milk, but it was the walk to and from the barn that was wet! We had to make a unplanned trip to Walmart when we were done to get a couple of dry t-shirts so we could make it through the day. The boys are at work with me today and I'm babysitting my nephew Joshua. Technically, I'm at work, but I'm having a terrible time focusing...maybe it'll get better as the day progresses. I'm still freezing from being damp...the dry shirt helped, but my socks, shorts and undergarments were all wet too. I should have just went home and tried for a do over...
As for yesterday's events, lets just say that big changes may be in store for our family...not necessarily for the good. I won't know until later how things will work out, but the potential for change is definately there. I'm worried, stressed and honestly a little sick over it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment