By this afternoon, the baby was able to stand on her own and acutally walk around. She's still unable to get herself back up if she falls and she is still very wobbly, but she is much better. She is taking her bottle, but is unable to hold her balance and take it, so she has to be held to take it.
If I hadn't followed my gut and looked for other treatment she probably wouldn't have made it to this point. She's still going to work with me, but when I am home I am still taking her out to her momma hoping her momma will take care of her. She does, but only to the extent of running to her when she makes a sound and licking on her, but no signs of nursing. Of course, the baby still can't stand steady enough to nurse, but one can hope.

No comments:
Post a Comment