Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

What to do, What to do...

My attitude has been rather nasty the last couple of days.  My brain is working overtime and nothing is getting done.  We have Caitlyn's birthday in a month and the Christmas 2 weeks after that...not to mention, Thanksgiving in 2 weeks.  My house is a wreck, the home school room isn't done, we have no extra money for school supplies and curriculum.  My refrigerator is pretty much empty as are my cabinets.  We've sold walnuts, scrap metal and Troy is cleaning trucks.  I've listed some ebay and opened an Etsy store for my photographs...in addition to both our regular jobs...and still we just don't seem to make it.  I have a feeling that hurts clear through my chest that we are missing something.  A yearning deep inside that we are being told what to do and I am missing it.  What a terrible feeling!  I am trying desperately not to miss the those blessings that God gives us on a daily basis.  It's always been a passion of mine to find those things that are easily walked by.  Lately, my view on things has seemed to dim.  I'm beginning to wonder what really is important, and if I'm on the wrong path, where did I miss the turn? Hmmm, wish I had some answers. Sayin' a prayer...and waiting on HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment