Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Woo Hoo! Friday!

I got woke up this morning by our dog Sammie.  He sleeps in the floor beside the bed, but in the mornings, he wants in the bed.  Unfortunately, he can't seem to lift his backside up...so...he grabs my arm with his front paws and bounces on his back feet to try and jump up...quite a sight! I'm wishing for a sleep in day, but I'm thinking that it's not happening in the near future.  I'm up to go milk and bottle feed 4 new babies at mom and dad's...then, off to work.  This morning I have all 3 kids with me...well, 2 actually with me, the 3rd drives himself.  It's payday, which means...grocery shopping!  We had lots left over from last week, so my list is pretty short.  I'm still trying to stay at or under $100.00 a week for food.  I have a few more coupons this week and a couple of free items.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment