Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Healthy eating sure isn't rubbing off...


I'm laying here in the wee hours of the morning again after being woke up by the sound of the gate across the stairs crashing onto the floor.  It seems that our dog Sammie knows that when the dog water bowl is empty he can get a drink from the upstairs toilet...so he takes down the gate!  After stumbling through the dark house at 4am to fill their water, I now can't get back to sleep.   I'm lying here and can't quit thinking about the text I got from Kyle yesterday.  He had called me a couple of times wanting to know if I would stop at the grocery store because there were some things he needed...or wanted.  I finally told him to text me a list because I wouldn't remember everything...here's his list:



No comments:

Post a Comment