Last week, I ran across a recipe for homemade breakfast hot pockets on the Money Saving Mom blog. I was determined I was going to make them. I bought all the supplies last week, but haven't been able to find the time to make them. I decided Sunday was the day...partly because the recipe calls for 16 eggs and our refrigerator is being taken over by eggs...our chickens are being very generous! All went well until this...
Obviously I'm not a baker! No problem...I cleaned it up...lost about half or more of the dough in the process. I went ahead and made the filling and finished up the hot pockets. The recipe says it will make 30-36...I managed to get 10 out of the dough I had left. They weren't bad at all. I could have used more filling in each one...I'll do better next time...maybe...if there is a next time!


No comments:
Post a Comment