Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lazy Sunday...

Well, Troy worked last night, so he slept this morning for work again tonight.  I missed out on church this morning, I just can't bring myself to go by myself.  It's one of the drawbacks to having a husband working nights.  I pretty much had a lazy day.  I went in to take care of cows morning and night, but other than that, I didn't do anything productive. The little chick that spent the night back in the barn was brought back in today.  It's just not keeping up with the others and wasn't doing well.  I kept it in the incubator for warmth, but unfortunately, later in the afternoon it died.  Losing animals is the hardest thing for me to deal with.  I know that it is part of life and sometimes there just isn't anything you can do, however, in this house, all options are exhausted before giving up...that's just how we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment