Troy worked last night, so again, he's sleeping today to work again tonight. I stayed home this morning and didn't help with milking cows. Sleep just seems to get less and less...so frustrating. Dad and Zack attended an auction in Joplin. Zack is shopping for a tractor to rebuild and resale. He is such a busy 16 year old. Sometimes my head hurts from listening to all he researches! We went to mom and dad's for tacos and then homemade icecream. Not our usual crowd, my sister and her family were out of town, but hey, it's more ice cream for us!
On our way home, we stopped at Atwoods and noticed their trees were 75% off. The past 2 years, we have been able to get nice sized trees for nearly nothing. Unfortunately, the store closed while we were outside looking at the trees...just our luck! We're planning on getting there early in the morning to get a cottonless cottonwood. They didn't have a huge selection, but what they did have were all good size trees.
I spent some time this morning signing up for free samples and coupons. I'm really gettting into this savings thing..not a bad thing to obsess about I guess. The more "stuff" that comes in the mail, the more "into" it I get. I'm sure my family thinks I'm crazy, but I just keep telling them...go ahead and laugh at all my little bottles and packets...I'm gonna prove it's all worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment