Friday, May 28, 2010
A New Me???
Well, I'm waking up to day 5 of my "new me" plan...is it going well? Maybe...I've not gone over my target calories, and I've tried to eat more fruits. I've only had 2 Dr Peppers and not 1 fast food value meal! Do I want it to work? Of course. Do I hve the will power to stick with it? I'm not so sure. With my 20 year class reunion in just about 7 weeks, I really don't have time to reach my "ideal" weight....Lol. Wishful thinking! According to all th online weightloss calculators that ideal would involve me losing around 150 lbs! My non-professionally measured BMI is 45.6, morbidly obese...yuck! Fact is though, I only feel FAT, morbidly obese just sounds horrible! Of course, I know I'm overweight...the mirror tells me everyday. And, NO, I don't want to remain in this condition, but my confidence in myself is pretty low and I'm not sure I believe enough in myself to stick with it. I just keep praying that God will give me the strenght to keep going...even when I'm ready to give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment