Caitlyn has always been the one in the family who will change her looks so often she looks like a different kid each time she comes out of her bedroom. Within the last year, she's had short hair, long hair (with extensions), curly hair, blonde hair, black hair and her natural brown hair. Yesterday morning she had shoulder length permed brown hair dyed to give it a reddish tint. She's been asking for a haircut again and I've been putting her off since she had just gotten one within the month. Last night I gave in...she sat down in the chair...and I didn't even look. When they were done, she had very short hair...actually pretty cute. She had picked up another box of hair dye, so I knew we were in for a completely new look. She also had ordered hair color over the internet...it had came in the mail earlier in the day.
She spent all evening in and out of her bedroom and the bathroom. Finally I heard the blow dryer running. In a few minutes I got a phone call...from the bathroom, asking if I wanted to see her hair. Of course, I said yes...then she says...it isn't really the color I thought it would be. She said it's kind of....hot pink! Troy was sitting close enough that he heard her and asked if she really said hot pink. We all waited patiently for her to make her entrance...all staring quietly up over the staircase for her to come out of the bathroom....then...sure enough...she came out...with hot pink hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment